Anime Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Geeks

A Random Forum with an Anime Base ^__^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FCC censorship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

FCC censorship Empty
PostSubject: FCC censorship   FCC censorship Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Are you for or against censorship by the FCC.

I for one am against it completely. People complain to networks or to the FCC about what their kids see on T.V. when they should be more prudent about making sure their kids dont watch what they don't want them to. Just because you dont want your kid to hear a dirty joke does not mean i should not get to see a show how its creators intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

FCC censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCC censorship   FCC censorship Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm

I completely agree. Im sick of parents complaining about how violent T.V. shows are. If you don't want your child watching something be an actual parent and STOP THEM. If nothing else there are V-chips in most if not all Televisions. Honestly it seems like a lot of parents just are lazy and don't want to spend the time or energy to explain to their kids why they shouldn't watch it. However the being said some censorship is needed as it isn't healthy for a 2-3 year old kid to watch a human being skinned alive. WE just need to be smart about it and the FCC needs to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
https://animegeeks.forumakers.com
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

FCC censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCC censorship   FCC censorship Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm

My sentiments exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FCC censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCC censorship   FCC censorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FCC censorship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Geeks :: Other :: Debates-
Jump to: