Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. No Trolling. Ever. Period
2. Respect your staff.
3. Respect your fellow users. This means no flaming. Flaming will not be tolerated.
3a)If you have a problem with a person don’t single them out come to a mod or admin
3b) Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the United States law are prohibited.
4. No Pronographic Images. At all, this is not 4chan.
5. Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
6. No Memes.
7. Use proper English when you post. This includes spell checking and legible grammar.
7a)Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
8. If you post information which come from another site look first to see if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
9. Please post your messages only once. These repetitions are unpleasant and useless!