Anime Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Geeks

A Random Forum with an Anime Base ^__^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Empty
PostSubject: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Name:
Side (Red or Blue):
Kampfer Type (Zauber, Gewehr, or Shwertz)
Messenger: Please include how you found your entrails animal.
Gender Before Kampfer:
Bio:
Pic:

A school in Osaka, taking place on the girl's side of the campus. School has a Boy's side and a Girl's side.
The teacher announces a new girl has joined the class, the girl introduces herself as Sakura
all you find your entrails animals

Name: Anzu Hayashi
Side: Red
Powers: Gewehr
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Pistol
Messenger: Clubbed to Death Seal
Gender before kampfer: Female
Bio:A bit of a book worm, likes reading and knows large volumes of pointless trivia. Probably due to her photographic memory she always had a knack for school and her perfect study habits, drilled into her by her parents since starting her education, have certainly helped her to become the top of her class. Anzu has dreams of discovering a solution to the world energy crisis and already has a few possible solutions in mind. This drive for knowledge can cause some people to be put off by her, but those that get to know her tend to apperciate her quirks and find her innocence in the ways of the world hilarious if not adorable. She discovered her Messenger over the summer at a fair while she was traveling with her family. It has become both prized possession and comforting companion to speak to and discuss her dreams and observations of the world.
Pic:
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Kampfer-1

Last edited by AnotherAcronym on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Saya Yagamichi
Side : Blue
Powers : Schwertz
Messenger: Eviscerated Fox
gender before kampfer: Female
Bio: Above average GPA, Keeps to herself most of the time but likes to go out at night
Pic:
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) 6mqdrmphzqrkcxtjzuhadasbnu4o40r0b85tki08wgky248soerreaqrvk4qamgckavuikr%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_White-Clarity_bj0rN_-edit39Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) C4d81833c4e1ad28452cfcb7b9920dfb1227376481_full

Last edited by TheLaughingMan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Name:Yagato "Chruch" Kitsune
Side Blue
Powers: Shwartz
Messenger:Decapitated Lizard
Weapon:
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) The_Buster_Sword_by_littleW_O_L_F-1
Bio:Yagato earned High school as a mid gpa student. Yagato has always played it safe. In all aspects of her life. She just drifts trough life. One day when she was walking home she found a strange lizard doll but its head was sewn on its hip. Late she learned that it was a messenger, and became a kampfer.
Pic:
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) School_girl_color3_by_Gamersdan

Last edited by Keyblade Master Spoon on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animegeeks.forumakers.com
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 pm

*Ok to get everyone in the mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFOEJZ4OXKI*
(more info on stuff that is OoC, I use ["example"] to represent spoke text, Italics to represent thoughts, and [*example*] to represent OoC stuff)

"Hayashi, Anzu!" The teacher calls out signaling the start of the period and heralding the class' silence. "Here!" chimes Anzu happy for the first day of classes, and begins sorting through her things, while the teacher continues down the list, preparing her station for the mornings learning. "Ah yes, class we have a new arrival. This is Sakura, she will be joining us starting today." A new student? Hmmm she doesn't look that into school, but I suppose you should never judge a book by its cover. Anzu thinks to herself, opening her notebook and placing her pen to the side.

The teacher, finished with roll call, quickly begins the first days lesson and, to the dismay of Anzu time flies by. After the first half of her classes Anzu reluctantly heads to the lunch room, hoping to make a few new friends or even better some new study buddies. Noticing Yagato she slides into a seat next to her and attempts conversation. "Hi there, my names Anzu Hayashi, I was wondering if I could join you." Anzu blurts out before realizing she already sat down.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Yagato was flying through the skys the wind at her face and the clouds underneath her. Life couldn't be Any better. But the clouds under her grew dark. A booming voice shouted out "Kitsune, Yagato" Yagato looks around and dodges a lightning bolt the shot from the cloud. The clouds yelled again " KITSUNE, YAGATO" Yagato feels something colide with her head as she wakes up. her head is on the desk. Her head perks up she sees everyone looking at her and the teacher glaring She sleepily replys "Sorry sensi" the day progressed like this most the day till it was finally lunch. "Finally i get a chance to be by myself" She thought to herself. She started to eat her lunch of a sandwich and a bag of generic potato chips. When a girl sat next to her and introduced herself as Anzu Hayashi and asked to sit next to her. Yagato sighed and nodded. "greaaaaaaat now i have to talk to her. She'll probably want to bond or something. What a hassle." Yagato complained to herself. "You can call me Church, all my non-exsistant friends do, and you'd avoid me if you know what was socially good for you."
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Sitting in the back of the room Saya watches the new student. She quietly waits for lunch and starts to drift off to sleep. Suddenly jerked awake by the bell for lunch she rubs her eyes. Walking into the lunchroom she walks over to the nearest table. As she is about to sit down another girl sits where she was going to sit. "Um I was going to sit there. w ... would you mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 am

After Anzu had sat and began talking to Yagato she looks up hearing the tiny voice coming from her right. "Oh I'm terribly sorry, here let me make some room." Anzu hastely spouts as she slides to her left inadvertantly sliding into Yagato. "Oh no, I'm so sorr-AH!" Anzu begins blushing from ear to ear and tries to slide back but only succeds in falling backwards off of the part of the bench, tumbling over her bags. "Oww!!" Anzu moans rubbing her butt, "I think I landed on my computer. OH NO!! I hope I didn't break it!" She yelps rifling through her bag pulling out a shining silver laptop and checking it from top to bottom.

Last edited by AnotherAcronym on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 am

"This girl is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy going to annoy me" Yagato thought to her self as she interacted towards another obnoxious loud girl. "Id better get out of hear while their distracted" Yagato though as she tried to stealthily get up but as she stood up Anzu slides into her. "CRAAAAAAP" Yagato stumbles out into the space between the tables and rams into another student carrying a tray of spaghetti wich goes flying into the air and falls right on Yagato's clean uniform. "RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHH" Yagato screams in her head. Yagato stands up amd walks through the door as if she didnt care to get to the bathroom to try and clean her cloaths.
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

Saya sits down and starts to eat her lunch ignoring the chaos that has ensued. She quickly finishes and leaves the lunchroom. She goes up to the roof ans looks off into the distance. " Why cant I just talk to people here? " She asks herself. As she is thinking this her phone rings. She looks at it there is a text from a unknown number. In the text there are directions to a party tonight. She replies that she will be there and walks back into the school smiling.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 am

"Whew it looks ok," She sighs looking up at the table from her kneeling position on the floor. "Uh- where did they go?" Anzu muttered to her self noticing the other two girls had both disappeared. Oh well She sighed inside Thats unfortunate, I was really looking forward to inviting them over to study. "OWWwww, that really hurt!" Anzu moaned as her gathered up her things Awwww, I didn't even get to eat my lunch. heading towards the bathroom quickly before classes start. Pushing the bathroom door open she stumbles in on Yagato attempting to clean her uniform. "Oh, how did that happen and what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:07 am

Yagato walks trough the door with a mixture of annoyance that she now had to clean her shirt or possibly change, and a felling of relief to get away from all the chaos. Even though secretly Yagato would give anything to have been a part of it. Yagato sighed in depression as she reached the female bathroom door. Ughh this is going to be a pain she turns the faucet nob and ran her shirt under it, crying out from the cold water. "Oh, how did that happen and what is that?" Yagato hears behind her as she leaps in the air. She turns around and sees Anzu. "BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! Yagato thought to herself "Oh i slipped out there after you sat down." Yagato said in a very timid tone. "I just...." Yagato cut off as the blue bracelet on her wrist started to glow. Yagato Covers it whit her other hand and she runs for the door and turns to user her back to open the door and called back "Uhh I just remembered i left something in my locker.....Bye." Why is it glowing like that? Its like its pulsing on my wrist! Though in a panicked tone as she bolted down the halls and up the stairs to the roof. and ran behind the roof access. A tingeing feeling rushed through her body as in a flash of light her hair turned black Her eyes turned Violet. Fish net stockings appeared on her legs and arms. Her school uniform Turned into a short black dress with a white bow, And finally a gigantic sword appeared that was about the same size she was. "Ahhh that's much better" Yagato said in a some what seductive voice as she jumped on top of the cement Roof access and swung her gigantic sword around her and just says in her newly squired attitude. "whatever this is i feel.......different."

Last edited by Keyblade Master Spoon on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:56 am

As Saya is walking down the stairs she hears a noise from her bag. She opens it revealing a fox plushie with the stuffing falling out of its stomach. " I thought I told you to be quiet while we are at the school." Saya says. "Hey how would you like to be stuffed in a bag all day? Besides Im bored why do you have to come here every day?" Says the fox. "Because its school i don't have a choice." replies Saya. As Saya is talking to the plushie she sees a girl running up the stairs covering her wrist. "Hey aren't you that girl from ..." Saya says as Yagato runs by her and goes onto the roof. Wondering what is going on she follows her going back onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:07 pm

As Yagato ran past Anzu she turned on her heel and tried to follow after her. "Hey wait! What did I sa-mmpphh!!" Her cries muffled by the door colliding with her face. Anzu picked herself up off the floor and, holding her bleeding nose, she cased after Yagato. "Wait, pwease stop what did I say." Anzu yelled as she ran up the stairs not quite noticing her red bracelet beginning to glow nor the start of the transformation taking hold of her body. It didn't take long though for her legs to freeze in place, and a strange feeling took over her. "Wait! Whats happening to me!?" She only had to wait a moment to figure it out as the transformation had finished as suddenly as it started. She stood just before the the final flight of stairs her hair significantly longer and was now a light red color. Her eyes now held a green shine and her uniform was the most drastically changed. It was now mostly black with highlighted sections of red that matched her bracelet. "Uh?" Anzu stared quizzically "What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:12 am

Yagato looked at her reflection in her new sword. "hmmmm I like this new look. I feel........ empowered. Like a could destroy this whole dam place...." As the thought crossed her mind a large smirk spread across her face. Yagato jumps off the roof access and lands in front it. and starts walking forward, but steadily increase to a full blown sprint. As she reached the ledge she swung her sword creating a gigantic gash in the fence and jumped off the edge of the school. After falling two stories Yagato thrust her sword into the cement of the school walls. Slowing her momentum enough to fling herself through the third floor window, dragging her sword in with her. Yagato starts swinging her sword in front of her and yelling "GET OUT OF MY WAY NERDS" Several girls in the back row that Yagato almost hit started screaming. Yagato started running to the door. Glaring at the weaklings "heh maybe its a good thing i don't have friends at this school." Yagato thought as she ran through the halls of the school. "I need to get out of ....." Yagato stops as she see's her reflection for the first time since her transformation. "whoa who's that i don't recognize.... WOW THAT'S ME! I look...good" She winks to her self in the reflection and continues towards the stairs
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am

As Yagato ran past her Saya felt something strange. She looked to her wrist where her bracelet was glowing. " Oh? Why is it glowing? What is this feeling? I feel ...... POWER!!!!!" A moment later the door to the roof opens revealing a girl with black clothes and a long dark blue robe. "Hph. What am i suposed to do now?." Looking around on the roof Saya does not see Yagato. She looks around and sees that there is a part of the fence that has been cut away. She runs over to the fence and looks down, she does not see Yagato only that the window a few floors below her is broken. Saya then hears screaming from that room and runs back down the stairs. Running towards the screaming she draws the sword at her side.
Back to top Go down
forever-gainax-fan
forever-gainax-fan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Name:Hida Hiroshi
Reika Kizu
Side (red or Blue):blue
Powers:zauber (lightning)
Messenger:roadkill raccoon
gender before kampfer:male
Bio:he is a tech nerd with above average GPA, was raise in the Filipinos for awhile, prefer female form
Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Anime-6 Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Ef36ce33
Back to top Go down
http://knightwinds.com
forever-gainax-fan
forever-gainax-fan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Mean while on the boys side. Hida walks by a trash can finding a raccoon stuffed toy looking like it been run over. "cool a rare entrail animal how nice." He took it yet freak when it talk to him. Then felt a surge of power and turned into a female. No one else was in the hallway so it went unnoticed. "what in the fucking hell i am a chick," and deside to run over on the girls side for safety form knowing what guy think. "god this ain't cool i never even got to use it ye," and punches the wall and a couple lights explode. "this is nice but what in the fucking hell i do." try to use power again yet fails "god fucking dam it work why don't you stupid power, god i need a smoke." storms off and goes find the nearest vending machine.

Back to top Go down
AnotherAcronym
Staff
AnotherAcronym

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 am

"What the hell is going on!?" Anzu cried as she continued up the stairs not even noticing the pistol in her hand more concerned with the rest of her sudden transform. A loud sound suddenly came crashing through the ceiling causing Anzu to jump. "WHATS GOING ON!?" she screams running towards the roof but then a crash came again from a few floors "AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!" screams Anzu. Falling backwards on the stairs she is reminded of the time in which she fell in the the lunch room. I'm having a HORRIBLE DAY!! she thinks to herself standing up and brushing herself off. Huh whats that, another sound from the roof? Not again! Anzu sighs turning to look up the stairs hearing the sound of shoes clicking on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Master Spoon
Admin
Keyblade Master Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Yagato tuns to go down the hall way and run into the stair well, the giant sword resting on her solder. "man i need to get out of this prison" Yagato thought as she turned to get to the stairs that led to the first floor and in front of her was the gym teacher "Thats the end of you missy hand over the...... Sword." The Gym teacher said as he reached out to grab the Sword. "heh You don't know who your fucking with." Yagato flips the sword and swings at the teacher with the flat side of her sword. The Teacher shot down the flight of stairs. After bouncing a few times the teacher fell limb. Blood was leaking from wounds were bones had jutted out of his body. He was dead. Yagato walked calmly over the body and strolled into the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 pm

As Saya is running down the stairs she turns to go down the next flight of stairs and runs into a strange girl. "What the fuck. Who the hell are you." As Saya says this she sees the other girl has a gun. "Woah, why do you have that. Just stay calm maybe we can talk." Saya then notices the braclet on the other girl arm. "Hey that is kinda like mine ..... well except mine is blue .... see. So wait does that mean you transformed too? Who are you? What is going on with all of this? Did you hear that screaming from a few floors down? WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
forever-gainax-fan
forever-gainax-fan

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Hida finds a vending machine to get a snack. "what made me or how did i turn into a girl?" looks at the raccoon stuffed animal ",god your nagging is loud ever since you lost your dick you nag like a girl." Hida freaks out hearing a stuff animal talk ",so why i am a girl?" "you are a kampfer and all kampfer must be girls." the entrail animal go on to explain ",there are three types of kampfer zauber,shwerts,gweher.""then what am i then." entrail animal says "i think you are a zauber" Hida draws a blank ",whats that?" the entrail animal "it magic you god dam moron, shwerts is swords, and gweher is guns, its German you dam idiot, so think about magic and say zauber if you want to use your abilities" Hida gives a blank look ", I'm Japanese how am i sposes to know German, and so if your right all i half to do is concentrate and say zauber." Hida says "zauber" a ball electricity forms in her/his hand ", electricity that's how i did it." Hida iron palms the vending machine getting free snacks ",you and me are gonna get along little buddy." towards the entrail animal ", so i guess since i pick up you i am now been given this power." entrail animal says " your not such a dumb dame." Flicks the entrail animal Hida " ,watch your tongue around girls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)   Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kampfer Rp (Longer Posts Requested)
Page 1 of 1