Anime Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Geeks

A Random Forum with an Anime Base ^__^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forever-gainax-fan
forever-gainax-fan

tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime Empty
PostSubject: tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime   tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm

the character are well laid out for a shounen anime . a well done plot. and music that matchs the show perfectly to the show. that even done by gainax so it been well planned. the most shock is the characterization of each character all are deep and complex. this is rare in the shounen anime all mecha anime suched have character like these. just kamina, nia, and simon(se-mon) make it worth watching. as to say i h8 to spoils thing i like nia because of her lovable stupidity. kamina who really effects the whole show for even fter you know. simon who becomes another kamina. as there is some bad thing in this show. a slow start to the second half, a horrrible filler that tells you about the last 15 ep at ep 16, and a gainax ending which means the ending suck donkey b@115. all the characters are relateable and feel human to me even if there not humans at all. as even the movie are worth watching even though i know the ending sucks. i love the fake you can joke thoughtout the entire series about the main charater name. they make joke them self about it. above all the label gainax makes it worth watching

*The characters are all well developed for a shounen anime, it contains a well thought out plot, and music that matchs the show perfectly. The show is even done by Gainax so it has been well planned. The most shocking is that each character is set up as deep and complex. This can be rare in the shounen anime, every mecha anime should have characters like these. Kamina, Nia, and Simon(se-mon) alone make it worth watching. I won't talk about the plot because I do not want to spoil things. I like Nia's lovable stupidity, Kamina has an effect on the whole show, and Simon who becomes like Kamina later in the series. However there are some bad things about this show. The second half starts slowly, a horrrible filler arc that tells you about the last 15 episodes in episode 16, and a Gainax ending which means that the ending sucks. All the characters are relateable and feel human to me even if there not humans at all. Even the movie is worth watching even though i know the ending sucks. I love the fact that you can joke thoughtout the entire series about the main charater's name, they make jokes about themselves. Above all the label Gainax makes it all worth watching.*

Edited by AnotherAcronym*

(Reason: Grammar, Spelling, Capitalization, and Punctuation)
Back to top Go down
http://knightwinds.com
TheLaughingMan
Staff
TheLaughingMan

PostSubject: Re: tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime   tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 pm

You claim to like this anime but bash on its ending? It makes sense that Simon would leave in the end he has nothing left to do in that group, he has done all he can for humanity.
Back to top Go down
forever-gainax-fan
forever-gainax-fan

PostSubject: Re: tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime   tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 pm

all anime have there flats and they make nia disappear my favorite character so i do this to all my anime , and almost gainax animes end the same

All animes have their ups and downs and they make Nia disappear, my favorite character. I do this with all my my anime. Besides almost all Ganiax anime ends the same way.

it also the ending is same as flc I want a different ending

*FLCL ended like this. I want a different ending.
Back to top Go down
http://knightwinds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime   tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tengen toppa gurren lagann a real manime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Geeks :: Anime/Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: